The following warranty is provided by ModTub, LLC to you, the owner, for your “ModPlunge” (including Hot Plunge) product, and said warranty is limited to the exact terms and conditions below.
- 1 Year Functional Operation. The ModPlunge product and its various components (including the cooler, chiller, pump, filter, electrical box, power cord, heater, hoses & filters) are warrantied against any manufacturer defect in materials or workmanship under normal use and service for a period of one (1) year from the original date of purchase (not the date of delivery). During the warranty period, if the ModPlunge experiences issues with any component that impairs the normal functional operation of the product, the owner should notify ModTub as soon as possible using the contact information listed in the section entitled “Requesting Service”, below. The owner must also follow the guidelines listed in the section entitled “Services”, below.
- Services. To receive services under this warranty, the owner must present proof of purchase of their product to ModTub at the time of notification. Upon receiving notice and proof of purchase, ModTub shall determine (1) if the claim is covered under the terms of this Limited Warranty, and (2) if a trouble-shooting session between the owner and a ModTub employee is required. If the warranty applies and a trouble-shooting session is required, ModTub will contact the owner to trouble-shoot and devise a plan to resolve the issue. If necessary, ModTub will provide the owner with a replacement product or component, whichever is appropriate, together with instructional support if requested by the owner. ModTub will NOT provide labor for repairs as services under this warranty. This warranty is not transferable.
- Cooler / Tub. The cooler that serves as the tub for the ModPlunge is covered by the 1 year functional operation warranty above. However, minor blemishes (including dents, slight warping, scuffs, scratches, discoloration, fading, non-sticking graphics, or wear to skid pads) are NOT covered under this warranty.
- Chiller. The chiller included with the ModPlunge is covered by the 1 year functional operation warranty above. However, damage to the chiller caused by freezing conditions, improper maintenance, improper water chemistry, or owner negligence is not covered under this warranty.
- Pump. The pump assembly (including the pump, impeller, and pump cover) included with the ModPlunge is covered by the 1 year functional operation warranty above. However, damage to the pump assembly, or any component thereof, caused by freezing conditions, improper maintenance, improper water chemistry, or owner negligence is not covered under this warranty.
- Plumbing. The hoses and fittings included with the ModPlunge are covered by the 1 year functional operation warranty above. However, damage to the plumbing caused by freezing conditions, improper maintenance, improper water chemistry, or owner negligence is not covered under this warranty. Additionally, minor leaks and condensation (that do not affect the functional performance of the product) are not evidence of product or component failure or malfunction, and are not covered under this warranty.
- Power Cord, Plug & Adapter. The power cord, plug, and GFCI protected plug adapter included with the ModPlunge are covered by the 1 year functional operation warranty above. However, damage to these components caused by freezing conditions, exposure to water, or improper electrical connections to non GFCI protected outlets is not covered under this warranty.
- Other Components. All other components included with the ModPlunge are covered by the 1 year functional operation warranty above. However, damage to these components caused by freezing conditions, improper maintenance, improper water chemistry, or owner negligence is not covered under this warranty.
- This 1 year warranty for the functional operation of the ModPlunge shall no longer be valid if the ModPlunge and/or its components are (1) damaged through abuse, misuse, negligence, or improper maintenance, (2) damaged in an accident, (3) unreasonably used or used for any purpose for which it was not intended, (4) repaired, altered, or removed in any way from its original configuration, or (5) damaged due to any act of nature.
- The warranty described above shall apply to ModPlunge products used residentially and commercially, contingent on the product being used as intended and in compliance with the terms herein.
- If the temperature in your area drops below freezing, the chiller, pump (and/or plumbing system) will likely crack and break. Please monitor your ModPlunge daily when the outside temperature is below freezing. It is the owner’s responsibility to protect the components from the elements.
- Removing or bypassing any ground fault circuit interrupter breaker will result in unsafe conditions for use of the ModPlunge and will void the warranty described herein.
- Proof of Purchase. The owner must present sufficient proof of purchase to ModTub to obtain the warranty services contained herein.
- Limitations on Implied Warranties. This Limited Warranty takes the place of all other warranties, express or implied, in fact or at law. All warranty services contemplated by this Limited Warranty must be performed by ModTub, LLC, or an authorized agent, partner, or contractor of ModTub, LLC.
- General Disclaimers. MobTub, LLC shall not be liable for any injuries, losses, costs, or other damages, whether incidental or consequential, arising out of any defective product or component covered by this Limited Warranty, including without limitation, the loss of use of the ModPlunge and /or cost of removal of a defective product. The liability of ModTub, LLC, if any, shall not exceed the original amount paid, by the user, for the defective product or component.
- Legal Rights. This Limited Warranty gives you, the owner, specific legal rights. There are no warranties applicable to the ModPlunge except as expressly stated herein, or as provided by applicable state or federal laws.
- Requesting Service. Users requesting services under this Limited Warranty must contact ModTub via email at email@example.com.